Balnamuir Farmhouse is in an excellent location in the heart of the Kinnaird Estate, close to the river and overlooking magnificent rolling Scottish countryside. Sleeping up to eight people, it is perfect for groups of fishing enthusiasts, family get-togethers or shooting parties. The open fire in the lounge makes it a cosy place to relax after a day on the river or exploring the local area and the patio area is a lovely spot for a summer barbeque. The laundry room and ‘boot’ room complete the facilities of this practical and comfortable holiday home.
The house is on two levels and comprises the following accommodation:
- One twin-bedded room with en-suite bathroom
- Living room with open fire and television with Freesat digital channels
- Fully equipped family kitchen and dining area with electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and an upright fridge/freezer
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Separate toilet
- Paved patio area opening off the kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- One twin-bedded room
- Separate shower room with toilet and basin
Additional Facilities and Information
- Address – Balnamuir Farmhouse, Strathtay, Pitlochry PH9 0PZ
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Kindling and an initial supply of coal and logs are provided
- Heating is by electric night storage and convector heaters
- Boombar Bluetooth Speaker with universal connection
- DVD and CD players are provided
- Wifi available
- Garden furniture and barbeque are available from April – September
- Parking for up to four cars
View our Local Attractions page for more details on local attractions and activities.
View our holiday cottages' availability and online booking for all our holiday properties.