Self-Catering Holiday Cottages and Farmhouses
Each of our self-catering properties provides the perfect country retreat and all are equipped with every facility to ensure our guests have a relaxing and memorable holiday.
Fishermen will enjoy the comfort of an open fire after a day on the river. Cyclists, walkers and nature lovers will enjoy the beauty of our moors and lochs and the variety of the wildlife on the estate. In addition, there are many places of interest to visit nearby – the attractions are limitless.
Why not visit us and see for yourself? Our accommodation options are:
- Jock Scott Cottage – up to 2 people
- Keepers Cottage – up to 4 people
- Craignuisq Farmhouse – up to 4 people
- Castle Peroch – up to 5 people
- Brandoch Lodge - up to 8 people
- Heron Cottage, Port o'Tay - up to 4 people
- Osprey Cottage, Port o'Tay - up to 2 people
- Kingfisher Cottage, Port o' Tay - up to 2 people
The local Tesco and Asda supermarkets operate a home delivery service if you wish to order groceries for delivery during your stay.
Dogs are permitted in our cottages but must be kept to the floored areas and off the furniture, and we would request that they are supervised at all times on the estate. There will be a charge of £5 per night for all dogs.
Leisure facilities available on the Kinnaird Estate:
- World class Salmon Fishing on the River Tay (tuition available)
- Loch fishing for brown trout on Millpond and Loch Skiach (including use of bothy)
- Shooting during the season
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Local walks including Balnaguard Glen Nature Reserve
View our Estate Activities page for more details on activities and facilities available on the Kinnaird Estate.
- Cycle routes
- Distillery visits
- Shopping for quality Scottish products
- Castle visits
- Pitlochry Festival Theatre
View our holiday cottages' availability and online booking for all our holiday properties.
View our Local Attractions page for more details on local attractions and activities.