Located in the quiet courtyard of the Kinnaird Estate, Keepers Cottage is a picturesque traditional stone cottage which is surprising spacious inside. Perfect as a base for exploring the local area or for fishing or shooting parties, the cottage has a lovely secluded decking area with far-reaching views towards the River Tay.
Sleeping up to four people, the cottage is on two levels and comprises the following:
- Spacious lounge with gas log fire and television with Freesat digital channels
- Dining room
- Kitchen with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer drier
- Separate toilet
- French windows leading from the lounge to a timber-decked area overlooking fields stretching towards the River Tay
- Two double en-suite bedrooms which can be used as twins or doubles
Additional facilities and information
- Address – Keepers Cottage, Kinnaird Estate, By Dunkeld, Perthshire PH8 0LB
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Heating by oil-fired radiators and gas log fire
- Nespresso Coffee Machine with initial supply of capsules
- Boombar Bluetooth Speaker with universal connection
- DVD and CD player are provided
- Wifi available
- Garden furniture and barbeque are available from April-September
- A daily service is available at a cost of £40.00 per day
- Parking for two cars
View our Local Attractions page for more details on local attractions and activities.
View our holiday cottages' availability and online booking for all our holiday properties.