Jock Scott Cottage
Tucked away in a quiet and private corner of the courtyard of the Kinnaird Estate, Jock Scott Cottage has a lovely secluded decking area with far-reaching views towards the River Tay.
Sleeping two people, the cottage is on one level and comprises the following:
- Spacious lounge with gas log fire and television with Freesat digital channels
- Kitchen with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Large double bedroom
- Wet room with separate shower and bath
- Small dressing room
- Door leading to timber-decked area overlooking fields stretching towards the River Tay
Additional facilities and information:
- Address – Jock Scott Cottage, Kinnaird Estate, Dunkeld, Perthshire PH8 0LB
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Heating by oil radiators and gas log fire
- DVD and CD players provided
- Wifi is available
- Garden furniture and barbeque available from April – September
- A daily service is available at a cost of £40.00 per day
- Parking for two cars
View our Local Attractions page for more details on local attractions and activities.
View our holiday cottages' availability and online booking for all our holiday properties.