This charmingly restored farmhouse overlooks the village of Balnaguard from its vantage point high in the hills. The views down the Tay Valley from its elevated position are spectacular. Full central heating and the open fireplaces make this an idea spot for an ‘out of season’ break, whilst the paved terrace overlooking the valley ensures that visitors can make the most of the sunshine. At any time of the year it is an excellent base for exploring the beautiful Perthshire countryside or for fishing or shooting parties.
The farmhouse which sleeps up to four is on two levels and comprises the following:
- Lounge with open fire and television with Freesat digital channels
- Large dining room (with open fire) opening off the kitchen
- Galley kitchen with cooker, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Small gun room opening off the lounge with a lockable gun cabinet
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Separate toilet
- One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- One twin/double with en-suite bathroom
Additional Facilities and Information
- Address – Craignuisq Farmhouse, Strathray, Pitlochry PH9 0PZ
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Kindling and an initial supply of coal and logs are provided
- Heating is by gas fired radiators
- Nespresso Coffee Machine with initial supply of capsules
- Boombar Bluetooth Speaker with universal connection
- DVD and CD players are provided
- Wifi available
- Garden furniture and barbeque are available from April – September
- A daily service can be provided at a cost of £40.00 per day
- Parking for two cars
View our Local Attractions page for more details on local attractions and activities.
View our holiday cottages' availability and online booking for all our holiday properties.